f you are over 18 years old or above 16 and has your parental consent, you like sports, you are a fan of Athletics and you want to become part of the biggest sports event of Alicante, then do not miss this opportunity.
Enter and take part as a volunteer at the European Master Athletics Championships Non – Stadia to be held in Alicante in May 2018.
To set up a formidable team, well prepared and plenty of illusion to implement all the activities related to the Event.
To provide an opportunity to every citizen from Alicante, or Spain and other countries, to live from inside this great sports event and to actively contribute to its success.
That our volunteers show the best image of Alicante and Spain, serving as the best ambassadors of our homeland.
- Registration Office
- Safety and communications
- Formal events
- until 15/04/2018
Volunteers will develop their activities in the places designated by the organizing committee to run the event.
- Comply with the commitments acquired with the organizing committee, and respect the objectives and the regulations.
- Keep the confidentiality of any information acquired as a consequence of his/her activity.
- Reject any remuneration, either economical or as goods or services.
- Respect the rights of beneficiaries and to perform in a diligent and supportive manner.
- Take part in the training activities envisaged by the organizing committee.
- Provide the information, formation, support and, when needed, the material resources necessary to perform the functions assigned to him/her.
- Encourage their active participation in the organization, design, evaluation and programming of the tasks to perform.
- Provide an insurance policy covering the risks of personal injury or illness and third-party liability resulting from the exercise of his/her activity.
- Economically compensate for the costs arising from their activity as a volunteer.
- Provide an accreditation badge identifying his/her status as a volunteer.
- Provide adequate security and hygiene conditions in performing their activity.
- Be treated with respect, recognizing the social value of his/her contribution.